Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm offering free shipping on some ooak accessories

Howdy y'all ;)

I'm trying to get rid of extra inventory I made recently from scraps, yes, scraps, lol..  I don't like to throw things away and I hoard a lot of my left over fabrics and buttons. So if you don't already follow me on Facebook then you haven't seen my latest and greatest creations. I made some giant hair bows and fabric corsages, which I think is one of my best ideas for my scraps rather than try to make clothes from my leftovers.

I would really like to try and avoid putting these on Etsy or Ebay only to avoid the extra admin costs that are associated with listing on other websites.  I will consider all reasonable offers and discounts on multiple purchases. Thank you!
Like me on FB too while you're at it!

Free domestic shipping too!!!

silver silk corsage with vintage buttons, vintage looking pendant and silver chain accent. Back xlarge safety pin
$35
 
Neck piece, very dramatic $60   
Fabric is a polyester crepe, single earring piece, vintage button, faux pearls and a few feathers tucked in. Secured with a sewn on XL safety pin. $25
"Old Vaudeville"... Hot pink/black striped cotton, silver chain and vintage style button detail. Old key and feathers. $30 
giant hair bow, with a varnished photo laid in tattered black lace. $15
Another gigantic bow with a brass like butterfly, $12

No comments:

Post a Comment