Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things are really getting a move on, I have hope!

Wow, so this month is starting to pick up in work. I don't know if fall has anything to do with it, but I'm very happy right with how things are going. I just got signed on for another fashion show in Oct for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser, I just finished up a fashion show this past weekend which went great. I have some photos from that in this blog post.

People locally are starting to take more interest in my work, my name came out in the paper which would make anyone smile. I just think damn, if I had quit back when nobody bought my stuff I wouldn't be having all these opportunities I have now. So yea August has been an amazing month, and September-Oct looks to be full of awesomeness too!

El Minya Fashion Show



No comments:

Post a Comment